Progressing towards the target established by the EU for 2020, increasing the recycling rate from 30% to 50%.
Knowing what happens and how citizens behave on the subject of recycling and waste separation.
Cleaner cities that are more sustainable and environmental-friendly.
Dispatch of exact information from each container, thanks to the reading of the personalised cards.
HOW RECYCLA WORKS
- A smart process.
- Voluntary registration of cards and labels
- Smart container / access card / bar code.
- Bags with individual labels
- Data taking
- Waste inspection
- Sending data
- Container / website information access data
A system where we all win.
For the councilCities that are cleaner and more sustainable.
Optimisation and planning of the waste managementOptimisation and planning of the waste management.
Responsible waste managementResponsible waste management.
Request a special Recycla study for your city
A new concept in urban waste management
We take charge of everything
- Containers with access control
- Container opening using personalised cards or by Smartphone.
- Adhesive labels with personalised codes that identify the bags.
- Website for registration by citizens allowing them to know about and take part in the system.
- Launching of awareness campaigns by the Town Councils.
- Monitoring by the Town Councils and citizens of the use of the system and incentive and bonus schemes for correct recycling.
- Comprehensive control of the correct use of the system.
- Report preparation.
- Identification of poor recycling points (Black Spots) and incidences detected.
- Information and control of the correct waste separation by citizens due to the identification on the bags.